- Saves research time by eliminating the need to search individual publisher catalogs and web sites.
- Provides more content by allowing you to view the actual index and/or table of contents of over 8000 legal titles. New titles and publishers are being added regularly.
- Easy-to-use search engine which highlights your keyword terms and allows quick and easy navigation through the index or TOC. For most titles, IndexMaster graphically displays in the Publisher's original format, the exact book, title and page you need. Retrieval is simply a matter of determining whether the document is in your own library, the local law library, or available through inter-library loan
- IndexMaster provides librarians a huge information base from which to choose, thus becoming more a more efficient and valuable asset. When a researcher or attorney requests information on a specific topic, the IndexMaster database is the perfect choice to turn to. Simply perform a keyword search and from the search results, print the most appropriate pages out. The attorney can then evaluate these results to find the title that is most on-point.
- IndexMaster provides the security of knowing you have searched a majority of providers of secondary-law sources, not just those with which the researcher/librarian is most familiar.
- For an additional fee, Web-enabled electronic catalog systems may be linked directly to the URL of the IndexMaster titles that also exist in your library. Please direct queries to -email- .
- Free: Unlimited User and Technical Support, No limit on number of users or concurrent connections. One account serves all of your offices, worldwide!